Subject: FW: Missing Info in LLC Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please give Marissa this info.  Thanks,  Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 04/19/2001 06:25 
AM ---------------------------

"Reuter, Marisa" <[email-masked]> on 04/18/2001 07:20:59 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Keffer, John" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: FW: Missing Info in LLC Agreement

Kay: 

Have you ascertained the dates on which (i) the certificate of formation for
Merchant Energy Ventures, LLC was filed and (ii) the LLC Agreement for such
entity was executed by ENA?
 
Please let me know as soon as you can, so that I can  pass this information
onto Jerry DeBerry.
 
Thanks,
 
Marisa 

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.