Subject: RE: Change Order 2 Blue Dog
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 00:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

We hope to have it executed today or tomorrow.  

Kay

From: Catherine Clark/ENRON@enronXgate on 04/23/2001 06:49 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lisa Bills/ENRON@enronXgate, Roseann 
Engeldorf/ENRON@enronXgate, Herman Manis/ENRON@enronXgate
cc: Marcus Edmonds/ENRON@enronXgate 

Subject: RE: Change Order 2 Blue Dog

The changes look fine.  When do you plan to execute?  Accounting (Jody 
Pierce's group) needs to know when funds must go out to GE.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Mann, Kay  
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 3:28 PM
To: Bills, Lisa; Clark, Catherine; Engeldorf, Roseann; Manis, Herman
Subject: Change Order 2 Blue Dog

We have requested changes at NorthWestern's request.  Please advise if there 
are any problems.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 04/23/2001 03:27 
PM ---------------------------

	  From:  Chris Booth                           04/23/2001 03:05 PM

To: [email-masked]
cc: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Change Order 2

Jeff,

Please review the attached change order regarding storage for Unit 1.  I will 
call to discuss.

Chris

 << File: CO#2-R7.doc >>