Subject: RE: long form confirm/MDEA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 04:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Instinctively it seems that the agent for concept would be stronger.  I'll 
check into it for the  longer term deal.  Obviously, it is a Mississippi law 
issue, so I'll have to get an opinion.

Kay

From: Edward Sacks/ENRON@enronXgate on 04/29/2001 10:46 AM
To: Reagan Rorschach/ENRON@enronXgate, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
[email-masked]@SMTP@enronXgate
cc:  

Subject: RE: long form confirm/MDEA

The following are my comments:

  - I assume that Settlements is fine with invoicing no later than the 7 th 
of each mth.
  - Section M:  Should we go this route (covenant of financial support) or 
would we be accomplishing the same if we structure this as MDEA, agent for 
..., similar to that in the Interconnection Agmt.  We should probably look 
into it further for the longer term deal.  I don't know which has the 
stronger fall back to the municipalities.

Ed Sacks

Have a good rest of the weekend.  

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Rorschach, Reagan  
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 4:40 PM
To: Marvin Carraway (E-mail); Marvin Carraway (E-mail 2); Robert Priest 
(E-mail); David Fairley (E-mail); David Fairley (E-mail 2); David Fairley 
(E-mail 3); Bentley, Corry; Comeaux, Keith; Coulter, Kayne; Cross, Edith; 
Fairley, David; Herndon, Rogers; Homco, Jim; Kumar, Madhup; Mann, Kay; May, 
Tom; Miller, Jeffrey; Morse, Brad; Nicolay, Christi; Pagan, Ozzie; Podurgiel, 
Laura; Reeves, Leslie; Sacks, Edward; Serio, Erik; White, Stacey; Will, Lloyd
Subject: FW: long form confirm/MDEA

Please send comments to Kay this weekend at both address below.

[email-masked], [email-masked]

Thanks, 

Reagan

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Mann, Kay  
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 4:33 PM
To: Rorschach, Reagan
Subject: RE: long form confirm/MDEA

Here's where I am on the ILA.  I think it should be distributed internally 
and to the Cities ASAP,  with an explanation that we are still pondering it.

Kay

 << File: MDEA ILA (Mann 4-27 draft).doc >> 

Kay