Subject: RE:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 04:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

I know that GE recently had a small comment, technical or scope related,  but 
I don't recall if it was before or after the 24th. I was unaware of Tom's 
involvement, so I want to make sure the comment was addressed.  

I'm happy to hand the reins over to someone else to handle signature.  I 
suspect I'm creating confusion as well.

Kay

From: Bill Williams/ENRON@enronXgate on 05/01/2001 11:44 AM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: "Tom Constantine (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>@SMTP@enronXgate, Dale 
Rasmussen/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: RE:  

Yes Kay.  It shlould be the last version from Peter Thompson of AK sent April 
24th.  Tom Constantine and I just left Peter a voice mail to ask him to 
resend to Tom for a double check.  I wil ask Tom to forward it to you.  I 
have nothing to add to these contracts, and want to get out of the loop to 
eliminate confusion.

This does not mean I will not help or answer any questions, just that Dale 
has asked Tom to act in Dale's place on this, and I don't want to screw 
things up....

TOM - when received or confirmed from Peter, would you please send a copy to 
Kay Mann as well (as requested below).

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Mann, Kay  
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 9:34 AM
To: Williams, Bill
Subject:  

Could you email me the last version of the turbine contract?

thanks,

Kay