Subject: RE: Asset Financing - Structured Finance Presentation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 05:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

I can give up my seat and sit in with  the commercial team, if that helps.

ckm

From: Roseann Engeldorf/ENRON@enronXgate on 05/08/2001 12:23 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Dina Snow/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: RE: Asset Financing - Structured Finance Presentation

No room at this one.  Maybe next week.  We are rapidly running out of room - 
even for Schwartzenburg's folks!

Rose
 -----Original Message-----
From:  Mann, Kay  
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 11:35 AM
To: Engeldorf, Roseann
Subject: Re: Asset Financing - Structured Finance Presentation

How about commercial folks?

From: Roseann Engeldorf/ENRON@enronXgate on 05/02/2001 02:20 PM
To: Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Barbara N 
Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dale Rasmussen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen E Jones/ENRON@enronXgate, 
Ed B Hearn III/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matt Maxwell/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lance 
Schuler-Legal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barton Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kathleen 
Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Ann Elizabeth 
White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Carlos 
Sole/NA/Enron@Enron, Randy Pais/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jordan 
Mintz/ENRON@enronXgate, Nora Dobin/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Brian D 
Barto/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Larry Bishop/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Cheryl Costa/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jim 
Desrochers/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard 
Murphy/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, John G 
Rigby/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Robert Sevitz/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Keegan Farrell/NA/Enron@Enron, Joel Ephross/ENRON@enronXgate, Gareth 
Bahlmann/ENRON@enronXgate, Julia H Chin/ENRON@enronXgate, Brenda L 
Funk/ENRON@enronXgate
cc: Herman Manis/ENRON@enronXgate, William Fleenor/ENRON@enronXgate, Dina 
Snow/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lisa Bills/ENRON@enronXgate, Shirley 
Oliver/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Asset Financing - Structured Finance Presentation

We are planning a presentation on certain structure and contracting issues 
related to power plant asset financing on Thursday, May 10th.  The 
presentation will include lunch from Treebeard's and will begin at 11:30.  We 
have scheduled 2.5 hours for the presentation; it may be shorter, depending 
on the number of questions. 

We plan to include the Portland folks by video-conference.   If you know of 
others who would benefit from this presentation, please pass on this 
invitation; I have not intended to exclude anyone who may want to attend.  If 
there are others at remote locations, please let me or Dina Snow know so that 
we can arrange for video-conferencing.  John, I asked Shirley for the names 
of your contracts folks and have included them; I still have no information 
as to whom else you want to include.  Therefore, please forward this to your 
team members as you see fit.

Please RSVP to Dina Snow at X57099 or by e-mail to [email-masked] by 
Tuesday, May 8th.

We will e-mail the conference room location when it is confirmed.

Thanks,

Rose