Subject: Re: Pre-conference call strategy session
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 05:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Team,

I think we should make a list of issues today (Pete will be a big help).  If 
we are to the point of deciding critical issues, I believe Sheila's input is 
essential, and worth waiting for.

ckm

   

	From:  Ed B Hearn III @ ECT                           05/08/2001 12:04 PM

To: [email-masked]@ECT, [email-masked]@ECT, 
[email-masked]@ECT, [email-masked]@ECT, 
[email-masked]@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Pre-conference call strategy session

Sheila will not be in a position to participate in the World Hunger call 
tomorrow.  She will call in if possible, but she doesn't want anyone to hold 
up progress if she doesn't participate.

To prepare for the call, Sheila would like the five of you to meet for a 
strategy session to collect and discuss Enron's remaining issues.

Are you available to meet this afternoon at 2 o'clock?   Suzanne reserved 
conference room EB 3824 from 2:00 to 4:00 this afternoon.  

Take care,
Ed

713.853.1592

P.S.
Peter, I'll make sure the group has your phone number when they meet.