Subject: Austin - S&S Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 01:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Pete,

We will want to get the CofA contract fixed up shortly.  I don't remember if 
we have addressed these issues.  I do think that GE may resist the combined 
cycle language, and I don't suggest including it.  Eric, can you still live 
with that?

Thanks,

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 05/09/2001 08:21 
AM ---------------------------
From: Eric Booth@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 11/28/2000 06:01 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Austin - S&S Contract

---------------------- Forwarded by Eric Booth/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
11/28/2000 06:00 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Engineering & Construction Company
	From:  Eric Booth                           11/28/2000 04:52 PM

To: Eric Boyt/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Jeffrey M Keenan@ECT, Terri Austin/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Kathleen Clark/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Kay Mann@ENRON 

Subject: Austin - S&S Contract

Eric-

I revised the contract you sent me to make it site specific.  Those changes 
are redlined.  Please note that I have reinserted sections 10.4.1 and 10.4.3 
as well as the defined terms that go with them.  These were related to 
exhaust temperature and energy.  I know this is a simple cycle plant and they 
typically aren't required, but I wanted to see if GE would guarantee it 
anyway.  It maybe helpful in the future if Austin Energy goes combined 
cycle.  If for some reason GE's lawyers specifically want to leave that out, 
then they will probably also want to delete sections 10.4.2 and 10.4.4 (and 
their defined terms) since those also talk about specific exhaust 
guarantees.  Let me know what they decide.

Exhibit A (site basis conditions) which I also revised was not attached to 
your file.  (It's right behind the sign-off pages in my hard copy.)  I 
therefor hand marked up a copy and scanned it.  It is now attached as a 
separate word file. 

Exhibit F is "boiler plate" and shouldn't change.  Exhibit "U" is not in my 
hard copy.  My copy only goes up to Exhibit "T."   If you get something from 
GE on Exhibit "U", send it to me and I will be glad to review it.  

If you have questions, give me a call.  (67550)  I will be in Ausitn 
Wednesday and Thursday, but will be available by cell phone (713) 412-6873.

Thanks,
Eric Booth