Subject: Re: payment of invoices, Blue Dog Max
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 01:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Looks like Friday will work.

   

	From:  Ben F Jacoby @ ECT                           05/09/2001 07:12 PM

Sent by: Ben Jacoby@ECT
To: Rebecca Walker/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Chris Booth/NA/Enron, Kay Mann 

Subject: Re: payment of invoices, Blue Dog Max  

Before we send anything other than the "thank you" e-mail I sent to Jeff, and 
before we have any conversations with GE on this point, we need to seek Kay's 
guidance based on her read of the contract and the issues Jeff raised in his 
letter.

Kay - will you have some time to talk about this Friday?

Regards,

Ben

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Rebecca Walker @ ENRON                           05/09/2001 01:39 PM

To: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Chris Booth/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: payment of invoices, Blue Dog Max

Ben

The way we actually paid the invoices changed slightly after Chris had sent 
the letter to GE.  We deducted the LD's and the retention amount from the 
April 25th invoice (since the May invoice was not due until May 25th).

On May 8th, a wire totalling $1,671,039 was sent to GE -- this represented 
$469,000 for the c/o #2 invoice and $1,202,039 for the April 25th invoice 
less the LD's and retention.

To respond to Jeff Darst's letter, we can say that we are planning on paying 
the May 25th invoice in full (assuming we're not planning on deducting 
additional LD's for May 8-May 25).  

We just need to clarify with Jeff that both the LD and the retention were 
deducted from the April invoice, and then we can deal with resolving the 
issues he discusses in his letter.

Regards,
Rebecca
---------------------- Forwarded by Rebecca Walker/NA/Enron on 05/09/2001 
01:22 PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 05/09/2001 01:18:59 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked] 

Subject: payment of invoices, Blue Dog Max

Chris,

Please see attached letter, original to follow via FedEx.

 <<Microsoft Word - BDM002.pdf>>
 <<Microsoft Word - BDM002.pdf>>

 - Microsoft Word - BDM002.pdf
 - Microsoft Word - BDM002.pdf