Subject: Re: FW: VEPCO/City of Rocky Mount
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 04:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm travelling on Monday, so please ask my assistant, Suzanne Adams for a 
copy.

I'm new  to this particular group in Legal, so I'm still learning who does 
what.  No offense  intended.

This deal has a lot of life and potential, so I look forward to getting to 
know you in the process.

Kay 

Tom Chapman@ECT
08/04/2000 02:58 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Re: FW: VEPCO/City of Rocky Mount  

Kay-

I am sorry that I have not been able to introduce myself to you, but I was 
off getting married during the middle of July, so I have been a little out of 
the loop the last couple of weeks. 

My name is Tom Chapman and I work in Enron Government Affairs.  My primary 
responsibility is to work with and mitigate regulatory risks in North 
Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.  So things like the NCNG gas contract 
with the City of Rocky Mount are right up that pathway.  That being said, I 
think that Allyson will handle it and is the right person to contact on this 
issue because she is our local counsel and would represent us in any lawsuit, 
but she did call me to ask me a question, and I had not even seen the note.  
This left me a little uncertain as to the context of the discussion.  I had 
an inkling, but I would have preferred foreknowledge.  That being said, would 
you include me in further transmissions so that I can stay abreast of the 
various situations surrounding the Edgecombe plant.

In addition, could you send me a copy of the agreement between the City of 
Rocky Mount and NCNG.  Thanks, I appreciate it.

Tom Chapman
EB 4720B