Subject: Re: Greene Option - Pontiac Site
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 06:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

It is Carlos' territory.  Please review for compliance  with this month's 
rules.

Thanks,

Kay

   

	From:  Kathleen Carnahan                           05/14/2001 01:36 PM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Carlos Sole/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Greene Option - Pontiac Site

Kay and Carlos,

Is Illinois Carlos' state?  I will be working on this.

Kathleen

---------------------- Forwarded by Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron on 05/14/2001 
01:34 PM ---------------------------

Rusty Stevens
05/14/2001 01:29 PM
To: Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Greene Option - Pontiac Site

Kathleen,

I have spoken with Mr. Greene's attorney - Ed Legner - and let him know that 
his minor suggested changes for the one year extension of the Pontiac site 
option were acceptable.  I indicated that we would send out originals for 
review and execution this week.

The procedure we agreed to was as follows:

We will send originals to Ed Legner in Pontiac for his review and initials.
He will forward to Dick Greene in Florida for execution.
Dick will sign and send to us
We execute and return their original along with the the two checks in the 
amount of $5000 each - one for exercise of the six month extension, and the 
other for making our requested changes for turbopark compliance and for 
granting an additional 12 month extension option at the end of this year.

I would like to get this inked as soon as possible in order to ensure the 
viability of the Pontiac site for a 2003 COD.