Subject: Re: World Hunger Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 06:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

John,

After considerning what you told me about the job (and what you didn't tell 
me), I've decided to decline the job you aren't offering me.

Kay

John Schwartzenburg@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
05/15/2001 01:14 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Scott 
Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: Re: World Hunger Contract

Avoid confusion?? What in the world does that mean? 

And along those lines, as I was archiving files last night in preparation for 
the move to the Enron building, I can across the resumes that you two sent to 
me when you applied for a job here.  After giving the matter due 
consideration, I have decided not to hire either of you.

 JWVS

	Kay Mann@ENRON
	05/15/2001 11:41 AM
		 
		 To: Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Roseann 
Engeldorf/Enron@EnronXGate, [email-masked], John G 
Rigby/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, John 
Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: World Hunger Contract

Hi there.

I am attaching for the group's consideration a red line that I ran comparing 
the current working draft (v4) with the draft John R. recently circulated to 
Tax and Insurance. 

I suggest that Pete Thompson keep the typewriter on this.  We are getting so 
close to the end, I would really like to try to avoid confusion.  

I am also attaching a clean copy of the current active version, and the 
current list of issues under consideration.  I suggest we work through this 
list and turn another draft before soliciting Cris/Herman and Lisa's 
comments.  We should also give the ENA commercial reps the opportunity to 
review it at that time.

Kay