Subject: Re: Seminole - Siting Act Conference Call on 5/17
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 04:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Fairley loves Bill Bryant.  However, Bill have given us some bad advice re:  
Florida siting act.  Marchris has the authority to hire who he wants to on 
regulatory side, but I wouldn't touch him for deal counsel. 

Sheila has details.

Kay

From: Carlos Sole on 05/17/2001 11:07 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Re: Seminole - Siting Act Conference Call on 5/17

----- Forwarded by Carlos Sole/NA/Enron on 05/17/2001 11:07 AM -----

	Carlos Sole
	05/17/2001 10:10 AM
		
		 To: Mathew Gimble/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Seminole - Siting Act Conference Call on 5/17

I have not sought approval for retaining Bill Bryant on this project.  Who 
has done so and does he or his firm have any experience with the Seminoles or 
on Indian law matters?  I know that we also use Greenberg Trauig in Florida, 
but they represent the Seminoles so they would have a conflict in 
representing us.  Also, we do we stand on the negotiations concerning the 
letter of intent.

	Mathew Gimble@ECT
	05/17/2001 10:00 AM
		 
		 To: Carlos Sole/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Seminole - Siting Act Conference Call on 5/17

Marchris Robinson, EA Government Affairs, and Bill Bryant, Florida legal 
counsel, have setup a conference call today to discuss the Seminole Indian 
Tribe vs. the Florida Siting Act.

The conference call information is listed below.  I will send out a summary 
email later in the day.

Thanks,
Mathew

Reply Message: 
Reply from MARCUS ROBINSON  is please change time to 1:30 pm est. send to 
everybody. to [email-masked]||conf. call # 1-800-998-2

Original Message: 
[email-masked]||conf. call # 1-800-998-2462; passcode 5250315 - 
5/17 @ 9 am CST