Subject: Re: Mirant Americas Development, Inc. CA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 03:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

If Carlos has reviewed it I don't need to comment.

ckm

   

	From:  Kathleen Carnahan                           05/21/2001 01:21 PM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Carlos Sole/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Mirant Americas Development, Inc. CA

Kay,

Attached is a redline of a CA between Mirant and ENA showing Mirant's 
proposed changes.  Please let me know what you think about Paragraph 9 (Re: 
Securities Laws).  Carlos is okay with everything, but had some comments 
about Paragraph 9 as well.

The CA is for Ben Jacoby and he is anxiously awaiting (not to be confused 
with "patiently") legal's comments.  
Thanks

Kathleen