Subject: Re: Northwestern
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 07:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Lisa,

I haven't gotten the executed docs back, but I'll send you the electronic 
version if that works for you.

Timing is as follows:

Northwestern gives 30 days notice of readiness to close.  If the closing does 
not occur before July 16, they make another $5m payment.

10 days after notice, they fund the balance into escrow, and we close 20 days 
later.  

If they fail to close on or before Sept 1, they forfeit their previous 
payments, unless we have failed to provide the GE consent to assignment, 
which we are working on now.

I've given this timeline without looking at the doc, so I will let you know 
if I missed something.

Hopes this helps.

Kay

From: Lisa Bills/ENRON@enronXgate on 05/22/2001 02:41 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Herman Manis/ENRON@enronXgate, Roseann Engeldorf/ENRON@enronXgate, 
Catherine Clark/ENRON@enronXgate 

Subject: Northwestern

Please provide an update as to the status of the execution of the PSA with 
Northwestern for the forward purchase of two turbines.  It has been some time 
since I saw any documents or was involved in any meetings on this 
transaction.  If executed, please insure that we have a copy for our files 
and a tickler of what the action plan is with respect to having the documents 
for purchase from E-next prepared and timing of execution/purchase.

Lisa