Subject: Re: Austin turbines - transfer from West LB facility
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 16:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

I agree that we need a "standard" way of moving the turbines (and 
transformers) into other structures.  Both the GE contract for the LM 6000's 
and the ABB transformer contract envision such moves.  In addition, the ADA's 
with WestLB anticipate these moves.  I'm sure you've heard plenty about all 
of this.  

I've been working on developing on some of the forms required to take some of 
this - Global Finance will coordinate other aspects of it.  I believe we are 
in pretty good shape conceptually to take care of all of it, but we should 
plan 2 to 4 weeks to get the documents completed.

I don't see any problem with this - I just wanted you to be aware of some of 
the logistics.  I'll be in the office tomorrow if you would like to discuss 
this.

Kay

Karen E Carter
08/08/2000 01:53 PM
To: Lisa Bills/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bruce 
Golden/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Eric Boyt/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Roseann Engeldorf/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Matthew F 
Gockerman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Matthew Berry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jody Pierce/HOU/ECT@ECT, Georgeanne 
Hodges/HOU/ECT@ECT, Herman Manis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jeffrey 
Keenan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Billy Lemmons/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Austin turbines - transfer from West LB facility

It would appear that a number of people have been asked to look into the 
process of purchasing and transferring the four Austin turbines from the West 
LB facility.  As a number of issues need to be addressed and resolved prior 
to being able to execute this transfer, it has been suggested that a general 
meeting be set up to discuss and outline these issues.  Additionally, it 
might be appropriate to appoint one individual to spearhead this general 
effort to avoid duplicating efforts in the future.

Please indicate whether tomorrow at 3PM would fit your schedule, or suggest 
an alternate time/date.  As it is seemingly difficult to schedule a 
conference room on the 29th floor without ample advance notice, your response 
would be very helpful.  Thanks.