Subject: Re: Austin turbines - transfer from West LB facility
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 07:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

I can understand how that can be a problem.  Certainly, every effort can be 
made to expedite the process, and I do think the first time will take the 
longest for obvious reasons. 

For the purposes of scheduling going forward, I think it would help to keep 
that type of time frame in mind, with the thought that maybe it can happen 
more quickly.

Kay

Jeffrey Keenan@ECT
08/09/2000 09:28 AM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Karen L Carter-Willis/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Austin turbines - transfer from West LB facility  

Kay:

Thanks for the email.  However I am a bit concern that the 2 - 4 processing 
of the forms may not support the Austin Energy construction schedule.  I am 
working on that and will let you know if it does or does not.

Thanks,

Jeffrey