Subject: Re: Enron
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 10:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gentlemen,

I've been told that the parties have agreed to extend the letter agreement 
until June 15, and that we will have a signed long term document by then.  

David,  I would think I simple letter agreement should work.  I can get it 
working from here.

I'm working on what was the most recent form that I had re the long term 
deal, which should address some of David's issues.  I'm not sure yet when 
I'll have it done, but it has moved up the list of priorities.

Talk to you soon, I'm sure.

Kay

"Wilson Montjoy" <[email-masked]> on 05/23/2001 03:26:35 PM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc: <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Enron

I promised to send you the arbitration case we discussed. It's IP Timberlands 
Operating Co. Ltd. v Denmiss Corp., 726 So.2d 96 (Miss. 1998). Please send me 
the cite to the case you were referring to. 

Thanks