Subject: Re: Enron Blue Dog Assignment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 02:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Steve,

Merchant Energy Ventures doesn't have auditable financials, but NorthWestern 
Corporation will give GE a corporate guaranty for MEV. Let me know if you run 
into difficulty verifying their financial status, as I'm sure we can get you 
something. In addition, Enron North America will have the responsibility to 
make the future payments to GE as these payment obligations exist as of the 
closing.  

Kay

[email-masked] on 06/01/2001 08:53:13 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked] 

Subject: Enron Blue Dog Assignment

Kay,

Does Merchant Energy Ventures LLC have any auditable financials?  If not can
Enron give some form of parent guarantee?

Let me know if either is possible.

Thanks,

Steve Swift