Subject: RE: Midway Interconnect Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 00:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ben,

If Christi has reviewed an interconnect agreement, I ususally don't have 
outside counsel review it unless there is a specific reason. She's the queen 
of interconnects.

I suppose that after I review it, next stop is Finance/Accounting.

Carlos has given me a couple of comments.

Kay

From: Greg Krause/ENRON@enronXgate on 06/05/2001 11:35 PM
To: Ben Jacoby/ENRON@enronXgate, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: RE: Midway Interconnect Agreement

Please see attachment below with Christi's comments.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacoby, Ben 
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 12:22 PM
To: Mann, Kay
Cc: Krause, Greg; Nicolay, Christi
Subject: Midway Interconnect Agreement

Kay:

Greg has Christi's comments on the FPL Construction & Connection Agreement, 
and he will be sending us those comments today in a marked document. Have we 
engaged outside counsel to review this agreement? I'd like to have a 
commercial / legal review fully completed, and then get accounting / finance 
to comment. I this something you were planning to have Carlos to work on 
given his recent work on ComEd and Ameren?

Please let me know. Thanks.

Attached is the original generic form of FPL Connection and Construction 
Agreement for your reference.

Ben