Subject: Re: NRG Asset Management LOI
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 04:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

Looks fine to me.  Will you accept the changes and send out?  I would like to 
receive a  bcc of whatever goes out, if possible.

Thanks,

Kay

From: William Keeney/ENRON@enronXgate on 06/06/2001 11:40 AM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, William Abler/ENRON@enronXgate, David 
Marks/ENRON@enronXgate, Janelle Scheuer/ENRON@enronXgate, Tom 
May/ENRON@enronXgate
cc:  

Subject: NRG Asset Management LOI

Kay:

Attached is your draft of the LOI with revisions from the origination team.  
Please call me with any questions at x37590 or on my mobile at 713.303.4583.  
As we discussed, we would like to have something ready to send to the 
counterparty by the end of today.

Thanks-
Bill