Subject: Re: Signature page for Assisgnment of Option
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 23:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please email the signature version of both documents.

Thank you,

Kay

[email-masked] on 06/08/2000 06:50:27 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked] 

Subject: Signature page for Assisgnment of Option

Kay -

Attached is the signature page for the Assignment of Option Agreement.  Per
West LB's request, please print out six copies and have each one signed.
When the text of the Assignment is finalized tomorrow morning and acceptable
to Enron, please fax one signed copy back to me at (312) 240-4486.  Please
Federal Express all six originals to me also.  We will send back counterpart
signatures from all parties for your files when completed.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call (312-240-4413).  Thanks
for your help on this matter.

 <<Assignment of Option Sig Page.doc>>

----------------------------------------------------------------
The information transmitted is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

 - Assignment of Option Sig Page.doc