Subject: Weekly GE Conference Call
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Just a reminder about tomorrow's call.  Enron participants, we will have a 
conference room on the 38th floor of EB available.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 08/22/2000 04:26 
PM ---------------------------
From: Suzanne Adams@ECT on 08/08/2000 03:57 PM
To: [email-masked], Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Roseann 
Engeldorf/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Brian D 
Barto/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Weekly GE Conference Call

There will be a weekly GE conference call beginning Wednesday, August 16, 
2000, at 9:30 a.m. CT.  The dialing instructions are below (this will be for 
every week):

Dial In:  1-888-285-4585

Participant Code: 536220 (everyone else)

If you have any questions, please contact me at x37340.  Thanks, Suzanne