Subject: Edgecombe Energy and Capacity Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 00:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

It would be very helpful if you could participate, or have your designee 
participate.  Sorry for  the short notice (what else is new). Perhaps we can 
also arrange a discussion about the interconnection agreement.

I'm out this am, but will pick up voice mail.

Thanks,

Kay

PS  I can't wait to hear about St. Lucia.
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 08/23/2000 07:18 
AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Kay Mann                           08/22/2000 05:06 PM

To: John Moore/Corp/Enron@Enron, Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mitch 
Robinson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Larry Soderquist/HOU/ECT@ECT, Herman 
Manis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Matthew F Gockerman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Heather Kroll/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ozzie Pagan/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Edgecombe Energy and Capacity Contract

In an effort to pull the pieces together, a meeting has been scheduled to 
discuss the draft energy and capacity contract (formerly the PPA).  It is 
scheduled for Thursday, August 24th, at 900am.  We are still in the process 
of locating a conference room, so the location is TBD.

Thanks,

Kay

Here are the most recent comments from VEPCO:

Some of you may have received this already.  I have not compared it against 
what we last sent them.