Subject: Re: ARD date
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 02:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much for your efforts to get this scheduled.  However, it 
doesn't look today is going to work.  

Since spoke earlier this week, Michael has been accepted to private school, 
where we believe we will move him.  However, we still haven't determined what 
to do about speech therapy, and would appreciate the benefit of your 
evaluation and expertise, especially since Michael is eligible to receive 
services at VO.  Is it possible to schedule a meeting with that in mind?

Thanks again,

Kay

"Morrisett, Sarah" <[email-masked]> on 09/26/2000 
11:53:23 AM
To: "'Kay Mann'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: ARD date

Hi Mrs. Mann, 
I thought this might be an easier way to communicate in scheduling the ARD
to review Michael's testing.  Please let me know if tomorrow (9-27) at 11:45
will work for you.  I need to offer you at least a five days written notice
of the ARD so if tomorrow will work for you, would you be willing to waive
the  5 days prior notice.  If not, we can schedule the meeting next week.
Thank you.

Sarah Morrisett
M.S., CCC-SLP
Valley Oaks Elementary
Spring Branch ISD