Subject: Rebuttal Testimony
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 04:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

In connection with the attached, please note the highlighted language at the 
end of the document.  We couldn't decide what it means, so it needs to be 
re-written or deleted.

The party we are contracting with is Virginia Power, not NC Power. If we 
misstated this previously, we would like to clear it up now.

Thank you,

Kay Mann
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 09/27/2000 11:18 
AM ---------------------------

Reagan Rorschach
09/27/2000 11:13 AM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, John Moore/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Rebuttal Testimony

Please review and forward to Mary Lynn Griggs at Kilpatric and Stockton.  
[email-masked]

Thanks,

Reagan