Subject: Re: Yorkville Annexation Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 04:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

Karen,

It appears to me that this version of the document allocates a new risk to 
Enron:  risk of damage to a certain road during construction.  It would seem 
that the responsibility to repair it should be limited to damage done as a 
result of the construction.  Also, it is unclear as written as to whether we 
can repair it ourselves, or whether the City fixes it and sends us the bill.  
What is the intent?

Thank you,

Kay

"Way, Karen S. - CHI" <[email-masked]> on 09/13/2000 01:25:34 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Gershon, Mark A. - CHI" 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: Yorkville Annexation Agreement

Kay:  As Mark Gershon mentioned in his email, we are wrapping up the
Yorkville Annexation Agreement.  For your benefit, I have forwarded to you
by fax (to fax number 713-646-3491) an additional copy of the final revised
Annexation Agreement for your review and approval.  As  I mentioned in the
fax coversheet, upon your approval, I will substitute the original signature
pages from teh previously executed version with the final version.  We had
previously received approval from teh Konicek's to do the same with their
original signature pages.  Thanks and please call with any questions or
comments.  

Karen S. Way
Piper Marbury Rudnick & Wolfe
203 N. LaSalle
Chicago, Illinois 60601
email:  [email-masked]
(ph) 312-368-2152
(fax) 312-630-6347

____________________________________________________________________________
The e-mail address and domain name of the sender changed on November 1, 
1999.  Please update your records.

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is 
intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally 
privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you 
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this 
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have 
received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to 
the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it from your 
computer system.
Thank you.

For more information about Piper Marbury Rudnick & Wolfe, please visit us at 
http://www.piperrudnick.com/
____________________________________________________________________________