Subject: Re: Westinghouse Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 03:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

How could I resist such an opportunity?

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Mitch Robinson                           09/28/2000 10:37 AM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Richard Broussard/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Westinghouse Contract

Kay -

I hate to put you through dental surgery, but are you available to help vet 
EE&CC's numbers with Brian Barto and Gavin Gaul?  Before I complete 
negotiations with Westinghouse on LD's, I want to make sure the Yahoos' 
understanding of the contract is correct.

Thanks,

Mitch