Subject: Re: LM6K Change Order #2
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 08:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

I suggest the changes as shown on the attached.  

Chris is researching a drawing number so that we have them committed to a 
certain specification.

I've added the concept of a date certain for the delivery.  I'm referring to 
these as "Equipment" and part of the "Units" so it is clear that the 
warranties apply.

Is there any change to the sound guaranty level (or other guarantees) for the 
units utilizing these stacks?

Kay

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: [email-masked], Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: LM6K Change Order #2

Kay:

Attached is Change Order #2 which has the changes Chris Booth made and a few 
minor type type changes I made.  I don't know Chris Calger or his title, so 
if you would like me to obtain his signature, please advise.

Kathy
x56400