Subject: Signature authority
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 12:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

Deb,

I'll get you the particulars, but you get the general idea. I'll have to 
check on the expense account stuff.

Kathleen, you  haven't done any thing with this request yet, have you?  Could 
you get the  names of the active development companies so that we can address 
those, as well as ENA?

Thanks,

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 10/08/2000 07:56 
PM ---------------------------

Janet R Dietrich@ECT
10/08/2000 02:22 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Signature authority

Kay, as we discussed previously:

Effective immediately, I would like Ben Jacoby to have signature authority 
for his team's expense reports as well as all documents whose capital 
commitments are not greater than $250,000. Most documents will be 
confidentiality agreements, exclusivity agreements, permit applications, and 
land/equipment option agreements.

Please forward this (if need be) to the appropriate internal individuals who 
get this set up. Thanks Kay.