Subject: Re: LM6000 Change Orders
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 13:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Lisa,

I haven't seen a copy of the Sept 28th letter yet, but I've been at an 
offsite, so I might have missed something.  I'll get you a copy of CO #1.  CO 
#2 has been transmitted to GE for comment.  I'll have to confirm the status 
of the MOU and CO#3/#4.  These have bounced around a bit, so I need to nail 
it down so I don't give you bad information.

Kay

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Lisa Bills                           10/06/2000 10:33 AM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Sarah Wesner/Corp/Enron@Enron, Catherine Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: LM6000 Change Orders

Kay, I was hoping you could provide me with executed copies of Change Orders 
1 and 2 and the September 28th letter agreement regarding Enron's title 
acceptance of units 1-6 and 9-14.  I need to provide them to WestLB as the 
ADA requires prompt delivery to them of executed contracts.

Also, where do we stand on Change Orders 3 and 4 and the ENA/ESA "MOU"?  I 
know that the last I heard Sheila was working the MOU, but I thought you 
mights know as I am writing to you.

Thanks, Lisa