Subject: Public Staff Data Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 03:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

In speaking with Allyson, she believes we need to have the responses the 
Public Staff's data request no later than sometime next week.  The Staff 
wants to have a meeting or conference call to discuss our responses during 
the week of August 28th.  Therefore, Allyson suggests that we have a call 
this week to discuss how and when we will pull this information together.  
Sounds like a good idea.

Please let me know when you are available for the call this week.  I suspect 
it will take between 30-45 minutes.  Also, please let me know if you have NOT 
received a copy of the data request, as these should have arrived via company 
mail.

Thanks,

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 08/16/2000 10:26 
AM ---------------------------

"Duncan, Allyson" <[email-masked]> on 08/16/2000 09:38:13 AM
To: "'Mann Kay'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chapman Tom'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Keenan Jeffrey'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Fine, Jonathan" <[email-masked]>, "'Mellencamp Lisa'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Kroll Heather'" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Public Staff Data Request

Could we set up a conference call in the next day or two to go over the data
requests, establish a responsible party for putting together the information
for each question, and set a time frame for getting it in?  I am tied up
most of Thursday afternoon, but am generally available the rest of the week.

I thought I'd e:mail the revised data requests upon receipt;  if I haven't
heard from Gisele by this afternoon, I will fax them.  :Let me know if you
are interested in receiving copies of the local government resolutions.
There are no surprises; they simply adopted and signed what I drafted
without even retyping them.