Subject: LM6000 Configuration
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 08:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

at your request, copies of the lm6000 and 501d5a contracts, including 
amendments are being made at this time.  hope to get those to you this 
wednesday.  the attached email concerns a "pending" amendment to the lm6000 
contract.  plz call with any questions.  regards.  scott.

---------------------- Forwarded by Scott Laidlaw/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
09/19/2000 03:40 PM ---------------------------

Matthew Tezyk
09/19/2000 03:17 PM
To: Scott Laidlaw/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  
Subject: LM6000 Configuration
Project: 
Doc. Nbr.: 

As you requested, this is the meat for Change Order #2.  I do not have it and 
am unsure if it is signed.

Matt
---------------------- Forwarded by Matthew Tezyk/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
09/19/2000 03:16 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Chris Booth                           08/14/2000 05:19 PM

To: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
cc: John A Ayres@Enron, Ben F Jacoby@ECT, Bill Williams@ECT, John 
Guidry/NA/Enron@Enron, Kathleen Clark/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Matthew Tezyk/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Steven 
Rose/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Bruce 
Golden/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mike 
Coleman/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Terri 
Austin/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: LM6000 Configuration

Please note the following changes to theattached LM6000 Configuration Matrix.

Enron South America (ESA) to receive units 1,2,3,4,5,6,21,22
Change units 21 and 22 to GE generators (change from Brush generator)
Change units 21 and 22 to Fin - Fan coolers (swap with units 19 and 20)
Las Vegas Cogen to receive units 19,20,23,24
Change units 19 and 20 to Shell and Tube coolers (swap with units 21 and 22)

Change order(s) to be executed to include the following scope:

Add Quantity 4 - 45' standard base stacks (currently assigned to PSCo)
  (These stacks were committed by M. Miller of ENA in March but not yet 
accounted for by change order)
Add Quantity 8 - 45' heavy base stacks with extensions to 90' total stack 
height (assigned to ESA units)
  (Four of these stack bases are committed by M. Miller of ENA in March but 
not yet accounted for by change order)
Add Quantity 2 - 2500 ton chiller units w/o cooling tower(s) (assigned to ESA 
units)
  (These two chillers were committed by M. Miller of ENA in March but not yet 
accounted for by change order)
Add Quantity 2 - cooling tower(s) for item 3 above
Add  Quantity 5 - 2500 ton chiller units w/ cooling towers (assigned to ESA 
units)

Additional items:

GE Package Power to investigate removal and credit of duel fuel package from 
units 19 and 20 prior to shipment

Chris