Subject: Re: Reliant Energy-Entex -- Large Volume Contract Customers Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 06:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Susan,
I don't know if such a letter exists.  Tom, do you know - also, who might be 
able to help 
Susan with the information requested below?

	Susan Elledge @ ENRON
	02/06/2001 01:33 PM
	
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Reliant Energy-Entex -- Large Volume Contract Customers Agreements

Hello Scott,

I recently received a request from Entex to provide a list of active 
contracts between ENA and Reliant Entex.  I have come across a file 
containing more than one contract for them, specifically the Natural Gas 
Services Agreement - Large Volume Contract Customers (96001983, dated 
9/1/93), and the Natural Gas Sales Agreement - Large Volume Contract 
Customers (96001980, dated 9/1/93).  By letters from you dated 2/21/97, both 
of these contracts' terms were extended to 3/31/00. Additionally, there is a 
letter dated 1/13/00 extending the term of the Services Agreement 
to10/31/02.  I would like to know if there was a 1/13/00 letter extending the 
term of the Sales Agreement.  If there was, I need to get a copy for the 
file, and make the amendment in Global Contracts.

Thanks for your help.  If you have any questions, please give me a call.

Susan Elledge
5-9989