Subject: Steve Dickerson Interview for Eric Gadd
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 14:24:30 -0700 (PDT)

I've arranged an interview with Steve for 10am.  His resume is attached below.  Mark Frevert recommends Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: uironworks [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 3:33 PM
To: Gadd, Eric
Cc: Hyatt, Kevin
Subject: Van Steven Dickerson

Dear Eric,

I was referred to you by Kevin Hyatt.  Kevin and I worked together in the
ECT group.  At Kevin's request I have attached a r?sum? for your
consideration.  I have extensive experience in midstream field services and
business development.  I have implemented a number of complex projects
related to gas processing, fractionating, refining, petrochemicals, natural
gas and liquids gathering and transportation, and steelmaking and have been
instrumental in returning under performing assets to profitability.

An attribute that I can bring to the table is that I can relate to the
employees on all levels due to the practical hands-on experience that I have
been fortunate to acquire.  I have had the opportunity to personally buy
natural gas, develop gas gathering and processing plants, operate gas
plants, fractionators and storage facilities, develop gas and gas liquids
pipelines, market liquids, and even load trucks and tank cars!

I would be proud to be again associated with Enron.  I possess the
professional image, business principles, experience and record of
accomplishment required by Enron to effectively address the business
challenges it faces.  I would very much like to visit with you and your
associates in person to discuss my specific capabilities and qualifications.

Sincerely,

Steve Dickerson

Tel: (281) 597-8220