Subject: RE: Enron Houston Visit
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:29:46 -0700 (PDT)

Janet / Danny,

We do have Rafael on our radar screen as a loan program participant.  

Ted and Traci have been visiting with him, and plan to talk to him when he comes to Houston in November.  FYI - he wants to return to Enron as a Manager, not an Associate.  Additional background - he was an Analyst for a year in London, was promoted to Associate and went back to Columbia for his MBA two years later.

I don't know the individual, but given 2 years as an Associate - he may be a Manager candidate.  His visits with the business units in November should prove it out.   

Regards,
Billy

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Janet R Dietrich/HOU/EES@EES   On Behalf Of Dietrich, Janet
Sent:	Thursday, October 18, 2001 10:47 AM
To:	Lemmons Jr., Billy
Subject:	RE: Enron Houston Visit

Fyi...
---------------------- Forwarded by Janet R Dietrich/HOU/EES on 10/18/2001 10:46 AM ---------------------------
From:	Danny McCarty/ENRON@enronXgate on 10/18/2001 10:26 AM
To:	Janet Dietrich/HOU/EES@EES
cc:	 
Subject:	RE: Enron Houston Visit

Janet,
      Yes, he will be returning as an Associate.  I don't think that Billy is coordinating this trip, but I'll check.
Dan

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Janet R Dietrich/HOU/EES@EES   On Behalf Of Dietrich, Janet
Sent:	Thursday, October 18, 2001 10:07 AM
To:	McCarty, Danny
Subject:	FW: Enron Houston Visit

Is he returning as an Associate? Is Billy Lemmons coordinating his trip?
---------------------- Forwarded by Janet R Dietrich/HOU/EES on 10/18/2001 10:06 AM ---------------------------
From:	Danny McCarty/ENRON@enronXgate on 10/18/2001 09:38 AM
To:	Janet Dietrich/HOU/EES@EES
cc:	 
Subject:	FW: Enron Houston Visit

Janet,
       I'd like you to talk with Rafael if you have time.  He's at Columbia on an Enron loan through the Associate Pool.  He worked for Eric Gonzales in Spain and for me in EES Europe.  He's a very bright guy and would add a lot of value where ever he lands.

Dan

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Rafael Rizo-Patron <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Wednesday, October 17, 2001 12:34 PM
To:	[email-masked]
Subject:	Enron Houston Visit

Hello Danny-

I wanted to contact you as I am finishing the recruiting process out of
Columbia.  As you know, I am very interested in returning to Enron after
graduation (this May) and am in the process of getting back up to speed
on the different business units. Therefore, I am planning on making a
visit to Houston in November (tentatively 7th-9th).

I would be very interested in gaining your insight on which areas might
be a good fit and would appreciate any time you may have to discuss.
Please let me know if you would be available to meet with me sometime
during these days.  Thanks.

Best regards,

Rafael Rizo-Patron