Subject: FW: Mackenzie Delta Explorers Group - Interest in a Mackenzie Delta P ipeline
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:26:48 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mr. Miller,

Dan McCarty forwarded your note to me.  I am responsible for Asset Development and will contact you on Friday to discuss Enron's level of interest.

Regards,

Eric Gadd
 -----Original Message-----
From: 	McCarty, Danny  
Sent:	Thursday, October 18, 2001 11:18 AM
To:	Gadd, Eric
Subject:	FW: Mackenzie Delta Explorers Group - Interest in a Mackenzie Delta P	ipeline

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Miller, John D." <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Tuesday, October 16, 2001 10:04 AM
To:	McCarty, Danny
Cc:	Le Dain, Eric; Maier, Rod 403 234-5433
Subject:	Mackenzie Delta Explorers Group - Interest in a Mackenzie Delta P	ipeline

Mr. D. McCarty
Managing Director and Chief Commercial Officer
Enron Corp.

Dear Mr. McCarty,

I am writing on behalf of the Mackenzie Delta Explorers Group who are a
group of seven E&P companies with current and proposed exploration
activities in the Mackenzie Delta area. The member companies include
Anadarko Canada Corporation, Alberta Energy Company, Anderson
Exploration/Devon, Burlington Resources Canada Energy Ltd, BP Canada Energy
Company, Chevron Canada Resources and Petro-Canada Oil and Gas.

We are assessing alternatives to transport natural gas from the Delta to
southern markets and will soon be engaging in a feasibility engineering
design study to assess routing,  construction techniques, optimum sizing,
pressure requirements, capital and operating costs, liquids handling,
gathering systems, environmental considerations and other relevant design
parameters.

We are contacting potential strategic alliance partners in the pipeline
arena to determine the level of interest of  participating in the study
and/or contributing information to the Feasibility exercise.

If you require more information and wish to discuss this in more detail,
please fell free to contact me (403-296-4824) or Rod Maier (Chevron Canada
Resources 403-234-5433).

Thanks for your consideration.

John D. Miller
Manager, Natural Gas Marketing
403-296-4824 Phone
403-296-4433 Fax
[email-masked]

                         ********************

This email communication is intended as a private communication for the sole
use of the primary addressee and those individuals listed for copies in the
original message. The information contained in this email is private and
confidential and if you are not an intended recipient you are hereby
notified that copying, forwarding or other dissemination or distribution of
this communication by any means is prohibited.  If you are not specifically
authorized to receive this email and if you believe that you received it in
error please notify the original sender immediately.  We honour similar
requests relating to the privacy of email communications.

Cette communication par courrier ?lectronique est une communication priv?e ?
l'usage exclusif du destinataire principal ainsi que des personnes dont les
noms figurent en copie.  Les renseignements contenus dans ce courriel sont
confidentiels et si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire pr?vu, vous ?tes avis?,
par les pr?sentes que toute reproduction, tout transfert ou toute autre
forme de diffusion de cette communication par quelque moyen que ce soit est
interdit.  Si vous n'?tes pas sp?cifiquement autoris? ? recevoir ce courriel
ou si vous croyez l'avoir re?u par erreur, veuillez en aviser l'exp?diteur
original imm?diatement.  Nous respectons les demandes similaires qui
touchent la confidentialit? des communications par courrier ?lectronique.