Subject: RE: Dinner Meeting with ANS Producers
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 16:37:50 -0800 (PST)

Brad,

Unfortunately, due to current operating conditions at Enron, neither Bob Hill nor I are able to be in Anchorage for dinner with the producers.  Please convey our regrets.  I'd appreciate a debrief at your convenience.

Regards,

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad D. Reese [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 3:47 PM
To: [email-masked]; Gadd, Eric; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Mary G. Stark
Subject: Dinner Meeting with ANS Producers

Byron, Cavan, Dennis, Eric, Murray, Peter, and Steve:

Dinner with Joe Marushack, Ken Konrad and Robbie Schilhab is confirmed for
Thursday evening, Nov 29.  We'll meet at Marx Brothers at 6:00pm (627 West
3rd Avenue downtown Anchorage; phone 907-278-2133).  We've got a private
room set up for our meeting.  Reservations should be in my name or since
Joe Marushack's assistant made them it may be in his name.  Furthermore;
   Tony Palmer - I've not included NiSource unless they've executed the MOU
   - please advise of that status.
   We shlould plan on meeting at Marx Bro's early, around 5:30pm for a
   drink and a quick coordination effort.
   Attendance is limited to one person per company - please forward this
   email to the appropriate party if you cannot attend .
   Also, please confirm with me who'll be attending so I can get a
   definitive head-count.

Thanks - see you there.
Brad Reese