Subject: RE: Bingaman/Murkowski
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 06:11:27 -0700 (PDT)

Dennis,
     I'm fine with the letter.  And, I think that it should be well received.
Dan

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Dennis McConaghy" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Wednesday, October 10, 2001 10:59 PM
To:	[email-masked]
Subject:	Bingaman/Murkowski

A development out of Washington today was Daschle's instruction to
Bingaman to take energy legislation directly to the floor of the Senate
and bypass the mark-up process in the Committee. Although this doubtless

primarily driven by ANWR dynamics, we do not know whether any Alaskan
gas line legislation is to be part of a Bingaman bill or not. It does
underscore the need to make a vigorous representation to the Senators
from our re-enlistment group. I'd appreciate that you can provide a
response to my email from yesterday containing a draft letter from
ANNGTC/Foothills on behalf of the re-enlisting partners. I'll be in my
office throughout the day . So look forward to your help.