Subject: Re: Invitation for e-ProCom Conference
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 03:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mike McConnell has asked me to respond to your message on his behalf.  He has 
asked that you please contact George Wasaff with Enron for this conference.  
Mr. Wasaff is the Managing Director for Strategic Sourcing.  He recently 
spoke at one of your conferences and this conference is more closely related 
to Mr. Wasaff's area of responsibility.

Thank you for your assistance.

Cathy Phillips for
Mike McConnell

Carrie Shapiro <[email-masked]> on 07/13/2000 10:52:44 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Invitation for e-ProCom Conference

July 13, 2000

Mr. McConnell, CEO Technology
Enron

Dear Mr. McConnell:

Paula Hix and our Regional Advisory Board have requested we extend an 
invitation for you to participate in our eProCom Energy, Oil & Gas, Chemical 
Conference.  The program is scheduled for August 21-22, 2000 at the Westin 
Hotel Galleria in Houston, Texas.

The e-ProCom Conference Series, is being held on a regional basis, with a 
focus on individual industries, throughout North America.  These events are 
to be custom programmed for executive management, purchasing directors and 
IT/IS managers from large, midsize and small companies. Each Conference will 
contain multiple conference tracks that are programmed for companies at 
various levels of e-Commerce selection and implementation.
We are specifically interested in inviting you to participate as a Chair in 
our Session titled "EDI to e-Procurement."   I  have detailed the sessions 
below for your review and also attached the conference outline and marketing 
materials.
Session C: EDI to e-Procurement / Integrating the New Technologies into the 
Legacy System
Tuesday, August 22 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM

Chairperson:  Mike McConnell, CEO of Technology, Enron (invited)

Panelists
Bruce Aboudara, Business Development Manager, Peregrine Systems
Paul Forde, Technical Manager, Context Integration
Representative from Business Finance.com
Shannon Haley, Business Development Manager, IPNet Solutions, Inc.
Representative from Duke Energy

Thank you for your consideration of this invitation.  I will contact your 
office tomorrow to confirm your participation.  We look forward to working 
with you in the coming weeks.

Mark your calendar now to attend the e-ProCom for Oil, Gas,  Chemical & 
Energy Conference, August 21-22, Houston, TX, at the Westin Galleria Hotel.  
Attached is a full conference brochure and registration form.  Early bird 
discount is July 31, 2000!

Best Regards,
Carrie Shapiro, Conference Coordinator
e-ProCom Conference Series
www.e-procomseries.com
c/o The TradeFair Group
Ph: 713-463-9595 x 307
email: [email-masked]

 - ePro_HOU_8pg.pdf