Subject: Weekly report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 03:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached is my weekly report. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, Steve

Website
Website continues one week behind schedule. Content has been submitted for 
approval.

Procurement Portal for the Brazilian Power Sector
This will be spent checking out some of the potential players and existing 
initiatives. Also, Elektro will validate some of the market data.
Gaspart
I am assisting Gaspart representatives in their selection of a software 
suite. They are in the process of meeting with vendors, such as 
Ibersys/Sintesis and Oracle. Oracle is suggesting application outsourcing. 
Given the size of the Gaspart companies, this may be an interesting 
alternative.
Commodity Portals
The meeting with sugar and coffee specialists from Ideiasnet.com has been 
postponed once again.
SAP
Accounting has requested we look into the modification/expansion of our SAP 
implementation. As a result of planned trading activities, invoicing may need 
to be implemented by means of SAP module SD. Also, modifications need to be 
made to meet a Brazilian fiscal reporting requirement known as IN-68. Both 
items have a strong local flavour and implementation needs to be discussed 
with the Houston SAP team.