Subject: Clickpaper Review
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 08:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think you got a copy of this.
mike

Andrew, please make sure Jeff gets a copy of all of everything.  He is the 
Office of the Chairman sponor of the vertical and will be managing this 
process with Greg Piper until launch.  I stepped in while he was out of town 
on holiday.

---------------------- Forwarded by Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT on 07/11/2000 
03:26 PM ---------------------------

Andrew Parsons@ENRON
07/11/2000 12:21 PM
To: Greg Piper/Corp/Enron@Enron, Bob Crane/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Pavetto/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jeff Harbert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brandon Wax/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Bob Crane/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jason Stephens/HOU/ECT@ECT, Allison 
Steury/AA/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark Thibodeaux/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephen 
Simpson/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Philippe A Bibi/HOU/ECT@ECT, Louise 
Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Clickpaper Review

The IT Compliance team has been asked to conduct a process review and process 
development project with the Clickpaper team.  The immediate plan is to focus 
on key processes prior to the go live date of July 24.  Arthur Andersen has 
agreed to provide experienced personnel to assist with this effort as 
necessary.

Attached please find a draft work program of the processes we plan to focus 
on over the next 13 days.  Under the execution section, the work program 
identifies the priority processes and the contacts we will initiate 
interviews with.  We will begin scheduling interviews this afternoon.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation,

Andrew Parsons
3-6665