Subject: Re: VERSION 2 : ENhome communication draft
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 02:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

I think he is an excellent choice if he has time.  Will he have help?
m

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Philippe A Bibi                           06/30/2000 08:27 AM

To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jenny Rub/GPGFIN/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: Re: VERSION 2 : ENhome communication draft  

Jenny,

I would suggest Keith D. what do you think?

P.

   

	From:  Mike McConnell                           06/30/2000 08:20 AM

To: Philippe A Bibi/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: VERSION 2 : ENhome communication draft

PB,

I just talked with Cindy Olsen about the project.  We need to assign someone 
in our group to be the technology lead.  I know we have people on it but we 
need to pick someone to be responsible and then  clarify that person's role.  
Please get back to me with the selection.

Thanks,
mike
---------------------- Forwarded by Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT on 06/30/2000 
08:17 AM ---------------------------
From: Suzanne Brown on 06/29/2000 03:50 PM
To: Allen Hill/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Todd 
Neugebauer/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Stephen Barth/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Chris Holmes@Enron, Drew C 
Lynch/HOU/ECT@ECT, Philippe A Bibi/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Susan Lopez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Keith Dziadek/NA/Enron@Enron, Randy 
Rice/NA/Enron@ENRON, Tony Jarrett/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sharon 
Butcher/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cynthia Barrow/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sherry 
Lessner/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kelly Noel Higgason/Corp/Enron@Enron, Cathy 
Phillips/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Clark/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  
Subject: VERSION 2 : ENhome communication draft  

Thanks for your feedback. Here's an updated version based on the feedback I 
have so far.   
Mary, Todd had a good point, we need to consider a broadband plug.  Thanks.

To: Allen Hill/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Todd 
Neugebauer/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Stephen Barth/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Chris Holmes@Enron, Drew C 
Lynch/HOU/ECT@ECT, Philippe A Bibi/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Susan Lopez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Keith Dziadek/NA/Enron@Enron, Randy 
Rice/NA/Enron@ENRON, Tony Jarrett/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sharon 
Butcher/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cynthia Barrow/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sherry 
Lessner/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kelly Noel Higgason/Corp/Enron@Enron, Cathy 
Phillips/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Mary Clark/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: ENhome communication draft  

	

Attached you will find a draft of the internal communication related to the 
ENhome program.  Please review your respective areas and provide Mary Clark 
or myself any changes or comments by Friday June 30th end of business.   We 
expect this communication to go to employees no later than July 7th.  
Thanks for your cooperation. 

Mary Clark@ENRON
06/29/2000 09:59 AM
To: Suzanne Brown/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Revised email

Suzanne, I've attached the email with the changes we discussed at yesterday's 
meeting.  Let me know if you and your team have additional changes.  Thanks.

Mary