Subject: Re: Argentina Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 00:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mike,
I am totally booked today and am physically out of our office most of the 
day.  Cathy has attempted to coordinate and has set him up to talk with a 
couple of other senior people in New Works and technology.  She will know if 
my schedules changes and I become available.

Sorry it couldn't work out.

mike

To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Maria Jose Minguillon/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: Argentina Meeting

There is a gentleman in Houston today and tomorrow that I would like you to 
talk to. He has responsibility for one of the online trading systems in 
Argentina that we are looking at and we are in the process of hiring him. He 
is the architect of Argentina's energy sector and the past Sec of Energy. I 
think you will find him quite interesting. His name is Carlos Bastos. The 
system is Nododero. The one Don spoke of.

Would you be available tomorrow some time? You could also be a representative 
of the executive committee in the hiring process.   

MFG