Subject: Re: New building
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 02:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Philippe,

I did talk to Skilling about this.  I must have forgotten to call you.  Jeff 
really does want it around, you were correct.  Is there a compromise solution 
here?  Maybe a smaller room with a control center vs an entire floor?  Think 
about items like that and lets discuss.  At this point in time, lets not 
assume we have the option to move it from the new building, at least not all 
of it.  One key consideration is the cost savings by moving it to Ardmore.  
How much will it really save?  Those numbers a long with all the other points 
might bring clarity to what we should do.

Thanks,
Mike

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Philippe A Bibi                           06/08/2000 10:29 AM

To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jenny Rub/GPGFIN/Enron@Enron, Martin Bucknell/LON/ECT@ECT, Bill 
Donovan/EPSC/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: New building

Mike,

Jenny and I have been thinking about the new building, I want to minimise the 
amount of space dedicated to a data center Skilling is (from what
Bill Donovan says) keen to have a state of the art data center that he can 
take visitors to. I think that given our notorious inability to plan for 
space 
at this company (We are out of space in London already 18months ahead of 
schedule), I would like to convince Jeff not to have a large DC in 
the new building and add to Ardmore which would on a per square foot basis be 
significantly cheaper we would have the added benefit  of having
an extra floor available in the new building!

I think this is the best thing to do for Enron.

Let me know what you think

Philippe