Subject: Re: EnHome - Please review
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 02:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the input. We'll add.  Point of clarity: the employees who have 
company-paid computers at home today typically have surplus older equipment 
(except for executives) and have management approval to use for business 
use.  The ENhome program is a different offering which does not require 
business purpose and the equipment will be new.

Thanks again for the input.

Chris Holmes@EES
06/02/2000 09:39 PM
Sent by: Chris Holmes@EES
To: Suzanne Brown/HOU/ECT@ECT@ENRON
cc: Cindy Olson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Drew C Lynch/HOU/ECT@ECT@ENRON, Stephen 
Barth/Enron Communications@Enron Communications@ECT@ENRON, Mike 
McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT@ENRON, Allen Hill/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications@ECT@ENRON, Todd Neugebauer/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications@ECT@ENRON, Randy Rice/NA/Enron@ENRON, John P 
Tollefsen/HOU/ECT@ECT@ENRON, Tony Jarrett/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sharon 
Butcher/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cathy Phillips/HOU/ECT@ECT@ENRON 
Subject: Re: EnHome - Please review  

Suzanne-- the presentation looks good-- I would add at the beginning two 
other reasons to provide all employees with  Enhome :

1. A matter of equity-- we already have 2000 employees with computers at 
home--- and it could be argued that if 2000 employees deserve computers at 
home, the bulk if not all o/f the workforce also deserves  having that kind 
of support. 

2. Work at the office and at home is becoming increasingly indistinguishable; 
while as a company we don't state that we expect employees to work at home, 
the reality is that  few of us can get our work done unless we work at home-- 
and to be effective , we have to be connected. That simple.

Chris