Subject: ENSIDE Newsletter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 02:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Good Morning Mike!

The next issue of our newsletter is in the works, with a planned distribution 
set for late June. Mark Frevert has requested that the Executive Letter be 
rotated among the presidents of EWS. This is the inside cover message and 
should be 300+ words. I hope that you will be able to squeeze this into your 
busy schedule.

Here is a suggested outline.  If you want to fill in the outline with 
information, I will be happy to turn it into a letter for you.

 I.  An overview of EWS/EGM as we move forward.

 II. A short-term retrospective about EGM activities and successes

           III. Future plans/initiatives for EGM
     (strategic vision of the group, opportunities, expectations, etc.) 

Please feel free to modify as you see fit.  I have attached Greg Whalley's 
letter from our last issue to give you an idea of the format. Let me know if 
there is anything I can do to help you.  I need your letter by June 15, if 
possible.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kathie Grabstald
ENA Public Relations
x 3-9610