Subject: RE: EFM Operations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 09:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

ditto. Even before we had signed the contract, you all took over the 
integration and gave me every confidence that you would get the job done.  
Thanks for all your continued help.  We are going to need all of your input 
as we begin to develop deal entry, scheduling and dispatch systems.

Dan

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Price, Brent A.  
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 9:25 AM
To: Stubbs, Shelly; Bruce, Michelle; Perun, Mike; Walker, Lisa; Wachtendorf, 
Brandi; Leskowitz, Mark J.; Sorenson, Jefferson D.; Loukanis, Linda K.; 
Houston, Patricia
Cc: Reck, Daniel; Beck, Sally; Shankman, Jeffrey A.; McConnell, Mike
Subject: EFM Operations

I wanted to take a minute to commend all of you on a job well done in 
successfully integrating WebModal and implementing the operational processes 
for Freight Markets in a very short period of time.  I have been involved in 
several acquisitions over the years here at Enron and I have never seen one 
that went as well as WebModal from an operational standpoint.  Everyone came 
together as a team and ensured that integration timelines were met and that 
the business was allowed to continue its daily operations with minimal 
problems internally or to our external counterparties.

Again, congratulations on a great job.  Thanks for all of your hard work.

Brent