Subject: RE: Enron Global Markets
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 04:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gentlemen:
I interviewed Adrian back in the fall. I made him an offer to join my group, 
but he elected to go to EES. He is a hard-working bright individual who comes 
well-recommended. I told him at the time, he would be welcome on his next 
rotation. I am still waiting to hear on this.
Jen
 -----Original Message-----
From:  McConnell, Mike  
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 11:01 AM
To: Fraser, Jennifer; Gonzales, Eric
Cc: Shankman, Jeffrey A.
Subject: RE: Enron Global Markets

FYI and follow-up.
m
---------------------- Forwarded by Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT on 05/10/2001 
09:36 AM ---------------------------

Adrian Woolcock@EES
05/09/2001 09:25 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 
Subject: RE: Enron Global Markets

Mike,
 It was nice talking to you at the EGM info session on Monday, the 7th at the 
Hyatt.  As we discussed, I am interested in opportunities within your group, 
specifically the LNG arena.  I interviewed and discussed this issue with Greg 
Curran and Doug J Arnell on Tuesday the 8th.  I strongly believe in the 
mutual benefits derived both from my learning and ability to contribute to 
your efforts.  
 I am currently in my second rotation working for Dan Leff and Dick Leibert 
in EES.  I have been at Enron since 1996.  In my former role, I served as the 
controller for GPG Operations Support (CO 423).  There I managed 25 cost 
centers which perform O&M, Procurement, Document Mgmt, and Regulatory 
Services for GPG and other assets across the globe.  My role was the sole 
source for general administration, budgeting, planning, and financial 
reporting.  This included management of $19.5M on a gross basis and 
overseeing the day-to-day operation of the Mustang timesheet system.  I also 
represented my organization as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the July 
2000 implementation of SAP within GPG.  
 In my first rotation in Enron Energy Services I performed analysis, 
forecasting, and pricing of power and gas risk management instruments.  
Currently I am working on projects ranging from Customer Satisfaction, system 
development and implementation, budgeting/space management, California Crisis 
Taskforce to new business ventures and cost savings initiatives.  Although an 
American citizen by birth, I have also spent 14 years living in the 
Caribbean.  I am a team player and a very motivated, high energy individual.  
My experience, the responsibilities bestowed, along my willingness to give 
110% will provide a valuable asset to a group.  I would like to generate a 
dialogue with you regarding the issue.  If there are any questions or 
requests of me, please feel free to let me know.  Thank You
 Adrian Woolcock
 << File: ResumeII.doc >>  << File: Final 2000 Accomplishments_Adrian 
Woolcock.doc >> 
---------------------- Forwarded by Adrian Woolcock/HOU/EES on 04/02/2001 
02:27 PM ---------------------------

Fernando Herrera@ECT
03/27/2001 03:06 PM
To: Adrian Woolcock/HOU/EES@EES
Subject: Letter to Eric
Hope I explained it correctly. He is moving to Houston in 1-2 weeks, so he 
must be very busy. You should call him when he gets there, I would say.

Fernando Herrera
03/27/2001 02:58 PM
To: Eric Gonzales/LON/ECT@ECT
Subject: Hi there + LNG group candidate
Hi Eric,

I started last Monday and this is VERY cool. It is also going to be quite a 
challenge, as the deals are much more complex than what I had the chance to 
see in Europe. Seems that I am going to learn a lot!! so far, expectations 
are met.

 I am also writing you because I have been contacted by an associate who is 
very interested in joining the LNG group. He has been working for Enron since 
1996 and has been involved with gas transportation and EES. He heard about 
the Bahama project and thought that he could add tons of value there, as he 
was raised in Jamaica. He also wants to be involved with a group that allows 
him to have international exposure and, ultimately, the possibility of 
working abroad. I am attaching his resume, in case you are looking for people 
for your group.

Have a nice trip back home.
Fernando
 << File: ResumeII.doc >>