Subject: Re: Ken Lay in California
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 09:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kurt, 

I agree with Eric.   California is very dangerous right now and we would need 
something very real to bring this to his attention.  Steve Kean  really liked 
the idea but only after we were ready to rock and roll.

Mike

Eric Gonzales
05/03/2001 10:39 AM
To: Kurt Lindahl/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Ken Lay in California  

Kurt,

I spoke to Ken roughly a month ago regarding our desire to have a terminal on 
the west coast.  His initial impression was that given the climate there for 
new build asset approvals this would be extremely difficult.  He preferred 
the Mexico import idea.  Before we ask Ken to get involved I think we need at 
least a skeleton of a project.

Eric

Kurt Lindahl@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
02/05/2001 21:49
To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric Gonzales@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Ken Lay in California

Mike/Eric,

Jody Crook & I met this afternoon with Robert Neustadter to review Socal 
storage tariffs.  Robert explained that he had been working flat out to 
prepare materials for Ken Lay who left this morning with Jeff Dasovich to 
meet with senior government officials in California to discuss solutions to 
the energy crisis.

Might be an opportunity to drop the message that we are working on LNG 
solutions and hope to get the politicians support when we make definitive 
proposals?

Kurt