Subject: Re: Enron
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 02:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jason,

Thanks for the email.  We dropped the ball on this one.  I have put Robert W 
Jones, VP of HR for Enron Net Works on notice of your email and he will 
expect your call.  His number is 713-853-5810.  Also please resend your 
resume both to me and to Robert.  Robert's email address is 
[email-masked].  

We have another Robert Jones at Enron and this Robert is not getting all of 
his emails.

Thanks,
mike

"Jason Stirman" <[email-masked]> on 04/03/2001 11:12:22 PM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Enron

Mr. McConnell,

This is Jason Stirman, Don Stirman's son.  I e-mailed you my resume a few
weeks ago, and you sent it to a couple people from Enron.  I haven't heard
back from anyone yet, so I was wondering if you knew of someone I could
contact to follow up?  Thanks again for your help.

Sincerely,
Jason Stirman